And that guy needs to shave.
Jessica Alba is always gracefully beautiful. Always.
Sports. Snow. And midday naps.
That's what I'm talking about!
And of course your Daily Dosage.
Saluki tennis near the top. It's not every day where SIU tennis gets top billing, but when you get some preseason love (projected second-place finish in the MVC) and take home a couple of individual titles by Eric West and Anton Leonenko ... it means you've earned it. [Daily Egyptian]
3-ball doesn't fall, stalls SIU men. The Salukis men's basketball team has been one of the premier 3-point shooting teams in the nation. Yes, the nation. SIU ranks ninth in the nation in 3-point shooting percentage. But the team's inability to knock down the big three was one of the reasons it was unable to pick up a road win against Illinois State on Sunday. [Daily Egyptian]
- Benchwarmers and blogging. [Redshirt Year and Beyond]
- A breakdown of Joe Torre's "controversial" book. [NY Times]
- Add Martellus Bennett to the list of athletes that can't rap. Some language NSFW [Landry Hat]
- The Stanford Tree is a P.I.M.P. [Deadspin]
- SLATE's big words aren't welcome in the sports world. [With Leather]
"Big Ten basketball ranks right up there … arguably, could be the best conference in basketball right now. ... Tell you what, it's certainly the most entertaining.” [The Big Lead]
More on this to come...