One week down as DE Sports Editor and hopefully a few more to go. SIU has a pretty darn important game to play Sunday night against Bradley and I love me a "white out." The Salukis will be looking to erase the bitter taste of that Creighton loss and avenge being smoked at Bradley last month.
In the mean time, enjoy a big win by the women's swim team over archrival Missouri State.
And Happy Friday from The Dosage.
- The premier of "The Sports Huddle" my newest brain-child. [DE Sports]
- Bradley's MVC Shuffle gets remixed. +1000 [You Tube]
- That Michael Irvin story needs re-affirming. [Deadspin]
- Woman blames failure of online classes on new computer. [WKOW]
- Headline: Manchester City offers AC Milan $146 million for Kaka. Ewww! [The Big Lead]
- Woman sells virginity and you can't do sh*t about it. It's just Nevada being Nevada! [FOX News]
- Former NFLers are paid in the shade. [CNBC]
- Devin Harris' girl is attractive. [With Leather]
- I'm sure this school is trying to figure out how to score the 94-point play. [Coloradan]
- Miguel Paul needs to check that family tree. [Missourian]
- I'll take "Hoodie Enthusiasts" for $100 with video! [Simon On Sports]