Wait. Doesn't she look that good all the damn time? Yeah, that's what I thought.
One day I will need to ask Nick Cannon how he was able to land Christina Milian, Vanessa Minillo and Mariah Carey in the same lifetime.
Call this canned Dosage because I'll drop some posts on you throughout the day as I prepare for a trip to Terre Haute, Ind., tonight.
Salukis against the State(s). The SIU men's basketball team will take on a pair of ISUs as the Salukis travel to Indiana State and Illinois State. The road trip starts in Terre Haute where SIU was upset last season when Marico Stinson hit a game-winning 3-pointer in overtime.
Good news: Stinson is no longer with the team.
More good news: the Salukis seem to be coming together at the right time. Let's see how this one works out.
SIU hoops hopes to continue streak at Indiana State; Lowery: We're doing it the right way [Daily Egyptian]
- The Sports Lounge presents DE Pulse Editor Luke McCormick and yours truly dishing on how President Barack Obama can improve the sporting world. [DE Sports]
- Well, BJ Mullens got half of that trash talk thing done right. [The Big Lead]
- Video Game SportsCenter. [College Humor]
- The HighLife goes brief with its commercials. [Awful Announcing]
- The Boston Red Sox's new acquisition: PapelBonds! [Deadspin]