Daily Dosage: The 'Stay Classy, Carbondale' Edition

51st Annual Grammy Awards - Arrivals
Carrie Underwood apparently is fond of ducking cameras.

The paparazzi won't follow us around Carrie.

Just saying.

Busy day for me as I have class at 9 a.m. but am still prepped for a day full of blogging.

That's just how I roll.

Let's get this day started right with today's Dosage.

Salukis host streaking Sycamores. While the SIU men's basketball team is coming off back-to-back 20-plus-point losses, Indiana State has won three-in-a-row. Sounds like a mismatch, but the Salukis beat the Sycamores handily in Terre Haute, Ind., last month.

But what happens without Bryan Mullins in the mix? [Daily Egyptian]

Addressing Saluki Nation. The column is self explanatory. But here's the background: As a former Dawg Pound member (for four years!) I was upset with the way certain members of the student section acted and when I got a chance to watch the game replayed, it bothered me even more. It's as simple as this: Stay classy, Carbondale. [Daily Egyptian]

Another audio edition of one of Carbondale's favorite staples, The Sports Lounge. [siuDE.com]

Quality Linkage:

0 comments: