The paparazzi won't follow us around Carrie.
Busy day for me as I have class at 9 a.m. but am still prepped for a day full of blogging.
That's just how I roll.
Let's get this day started right with today's Dosage.
Salukis host streaking Sycamores. While the SIU men's basketball team is coming off back-to-back 20-plus-point losses, Indiana State has won three-in-a-row. Sounds like a mismatch, but the Salukis beat the Sycamores handily in Terre Haute, Ind., last month.
But what happens without Bryan Mullins in the mix? [Daily Egyptian]
Addressing Saluki Nation. The column is self explanatory. But here's the background: As a former Dawg Pound member (for four years!) I was upset with the way certain members of the student section acted and when I got a chance to watch the game replayed, it bothered me even more. It's as simple as this: Stay classy, Carbondale. [Daily Egyptian]
Another audio edition of one of Carbondale's favorite staples, The Sports Lounge. [siuDE.com]
- Eric Gordon made a good decision choosing the NBA over Indiana. [LA Times]
- Carlos Zambrano has lip fur. [Mouthpiece Sports]
- What's wrong with Duke? Everything, for starters. [ACC Sports]
- Buffalo Bills cheerleaders invade Iraq in a good way. [Busted Coverage]
- A-Rod's presser about roids. [Awful Announcing]