'Housh' your receiver?

Cleveland Browns v Cincinnati Bengals
He's got good foot speed. Great hands. And is an excellent route runner.

So I'm not sure how free-agent wide receiver T.J. Houshmanzadeh would fit in with the Chicago Bears offensive scheme.

Oh, right. They're looking for a pass catcher.

Too bad they don't have a respectable quarterback.

"No, I don't know. You know what's funny, man? Y'all probably going to laugh at me when I tell you this; I kind of like Rex Grossman."

It's sad that one of the NFL's top flight receivers would be fond of Rex Grossman, but the man makes a good point.

"No, but I'm saying… I always watched on T.V. how they give Rex Grossman a hard time. I don't know why. He takes chances, but when those chances pay off, nobody talks about them."


Bears fans, I want you to be honest with yourselves.

When Rex threw a pick, he was the worst quarterback in the history of quarterbacks. That includes Henry Burris, Chad Hutchinson, Rick Mirer, Moses Moreno, Jonathan Quinn and Craig Krenzel.

But when Kyle Orton threw a needless pick, I heard the cries from Carbondale.

"But he's not working with NFL-quality receivers."

Waaah! Waaah! Waaah!

So Bears fans, I've got a question. How bad do you want a true No. 1 wide receiver?

Before you answer that, let me ask another question.

Bad enough to bring back Rex?

Houshmandzadeh appears open to playing for Bears [Chicago Tribune]

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah bad enough