Look, I just like attractive women. Personality is optional.
All jokes aside, the return of the Dosage will focus on the lovely ladies that missed the list. In all honesty, they probably should have made the list.
Chickipedia presents: Salma Hayek to kick off the week.
Just like football. No, there wasn't a last second desperation heave by Chris Dieker to Marc Cheatham, but the SIU men's basketball team beat Missouri State, 72-64, in the team's first win without senior guard Bryan Mullins. [Daily Egyptian]
Bocot blows up. I'm driving the Justin Bocot bandwagon. I've been driving it for a while and I will continue to drive it until he is named the Valley's newcomer of the year.
OK, maybe that's asking much, but after a slow start and a heap of adversity, there's a certain No. 23 in maroon lighting up scoreboards. [Daily Egyptian]
- The continued posterization of Duke's Greg Paulus. [Awful Announcing]
- ESPN suspends its best talent for being truthful. [Deadspin]
- Matt is just the latest Bush to be deemed a failure. [Washington Post]
- Selling political seats is popular. [Rush The Court]
- A solution for the short-handed Salukis. [Saluki Hoops]