Daily Dosage: Best of the Rest Part II

I've always had a thing for Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

Kind eyes. Sparkling smile. Great body. And that little New York-New Jersey accent with a little bit of swag to boot.

Upon further review, she deserves to be in my Top 10 list somewhere.

But I'm not sure where.

Maybe I should let the people decide.

Well, until that day comes, here is your Daily Dosage.

A glimpse at the future. It's been a week since the news that Southern Illinois senior point guard Bryan Mullins was out indefinitely. SIU has split the two games since, but at this point of the season, it isn't about the results.

Now the Salukis will get a chance to see what the future holds as Kevin Dillard, Ryan Hare and Justin Bocot man the backcourt that B-Mull once dominated. [Daily Egyptian]

Hot Shot Bocot. A blog-turned-column that discusses the rise of the slender sophomore guard. After a women's game, I shot a few airballs with JB in my dress-casual work-clothes and talked a little. It's a different perspective. [Daily Egyptian]

Quality Linkage:

0 comments: