She's all grown up now and I think she's married to some hockey player. What's with hockey players and pretty girls? It makes me wish I could skate.
But then making fun of those kids who tried showing off and ended up making a fool of themselves at Rockefeller Plaza when I was in NYC two weeks ago wouldn't have been as fun.
Enough of that. On to the Dosage.
Jeff's revenge. Hoops expert Jeff has won this round, but beware of the killer Derrick Rose crossover.
His Milwaukee Bucks beat my Chicago Bulls 97-90 behind a stupendous bench effort from Charlie Villanueva who scored 23 points off the bench (Jim Calhoun wonders where that effort was at UConn) and Dan Gadzuric (he's still in the league) who scored 11 points and grabbed 14 rebounds. Ridiculous!
D-Rose notched a near double-double with 18 points and 9 assists in a losing effort.
- Closing the book on my trip to New York City with Currents. [Daily Egyptian]
- SIU loses its top receiver to graduation, USC receiver looks for a transfer. Call me a homer, but I see a fit. [LA Times]
- Layla Kiffin ... Yes! [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
- Journalists and Twitter. [Columbia Journalism Review]
- Athletes who blog [Sign on San Diego]