'Twas the blog before Christmas (Part Three) All I Want For Christmas Is...

OK, I've taken off my Santa cap and have put on my pajamas and have officially put together a Christmas list of 10 things I want under my tree.

  1. A strong left-handed hitter that averages 40 homers, 96 RBIs and a .381 on-base percentage.
  2. A quarterback that can throw it, a wide receiver that can catch it and a coordinator that can coach it.
  3. USC Song Girls + Mistletoe.
  4. A big man that Derrick Rose can feed in the post.
  5. Leryn Franco.
  6. The 2007 NL Cy Young Award winner in Cubbie blue pinstripes.
  7. A win for Da Bears against Houston on Sunday.
  8. A win for Da Hawks against Detroit on Jan. 1.
  9. All the hot girls on this site here.
  10. More hits, comments, posts and a sponsor (???) for this blog.
Thank you for your continued support of The Big Dead Sidebar.

Merry Christmas to all.

0 comments: