Hilary Duff is all grown up now ... and that's why she's today's eye candy. It's OK guys, she is of age ... which might deter some of you. Not me, I like not going to jail.
It's been a while, but it's like riding a bike. On with today's Dosage!
Rose wilts in Charlotte. Because all of headlines involving Derrick Rose can't be about how good he is, right? Rose is having a spectacular rookie campaign (17.7 points 6.3 assists) but struggled Tuesday night in the Bulls' 110-101 overtime loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. He scored six points and dished seven assists, but five of his shots were blocked including his final attempt in regulation.
Had he passed it to an open Drew Gooden, Chicagowould have had an open dunk and maybe a victory.
The Bulls return to the United Center tonight (weather permitting) to host Baron Davis, Marcus Camby and the L.A. Clippers.
Hawks hang a loss on Edmonton. Look, I don't know much about hockey, but I do know you're doing something right when you score 9(!) goals in a game. Only one player (Troy Brouwer) scored two goals in the 9-2 rout of the Oilers. The balanced effort has helped Chicago earn a 6-0-1 record in its last seven games (including a five game winning streak) and is streaking as it heads into the Winter Classic at Wrigley Field on New Year's Day.
- Spencer of MTV's "The Hills" shows what he has learned from the Nick Swisher Pick Up Artist Academy. [LA Times]
- News like this makes me wonder what I'm doing wrong in the dating world. Headline: Drew Peterson engaged to 23-year-old. Yes, that Drew Peterson who is 54 years old. I guess it's back to the drawing board for yours truly. [Chicago Breaking News]
- Thanks to the Blago scandal, don't write that eulogy for Chicago journalism just yet. [New York Times]
- Pro Bowl Snubs. [The Fabulous Forum]
- Guy buys brand new Red Sox cap, robs bank. [Red Sox Monster]