The End of An Era Pt. I (FJM Edition)

Say it ain't so, Joe.

The folks over at Fire Joe Morgan are calling it quits after countless posts of burning poor sports journalism at the stake to do whatever they probably did before they started FJM.

Insert sad face.

I guess the Hollywood writers have something better to do with their lives. It's a shame, now I don't know where I'm going to get my criticism of sports writers who are much worse than I am.

Oh well, I guess I'm going to have to do it myself.

Never has a blog taught me so much. The value of VORP, OPS and grindy of a grinder David Eckstein is.

A hat tip to you, FJM, the best sports blog that doesn't use pictures of half-naked women to grab my attention.

Maybe one day they will return after hearing my cries.

Until then: You'll be missed.

Photo Credit: ESPN.com

0 comments: