You know what I'm sick of? Steroids

It's time to dig a little deeper.

It is almost as if every time I'm online, there's a steroids story. Baseball. Football. Wrestling. C'mon give me something new. I understand there are major headlines to be written and countless hits to be had online, but I feel a little bit more empty each time I read one.

Like when I read this about Dwayne Johnson, formerly known as "The Rock" via Steroid Nation:

"I tried it," Johnson admitted. "Me and my buddies tried it back in the day when I was 18 or 19. Didn't know what we were doing."

He must have been hanging with Yuri Sucart. Maybe Sucart could smellllllllllllllllll what The Rock was injecting.

All classic wrestling references aside, I want something new on the steroids front. If anything, I want to hear straight from Madonna, A-Rod's ex or that one stripper and see if "boli" is a real performance enhancer.

I want to know if The Rock would have gotten prime acting roles such as ... well ... um ... update me when The Rock does a decent job in a good movie.

Then find me if there's a new storyline out there.

0 comments: