It's your move, Bryan

I'm channeling my inner Shakespeare.

To play or not to play?

That is thy question.

It seems as if it is up to senior guard Bryan Mullins whether or not he plays in this afternoon's Missouri Valley Conference Tournament game against Bradley. Mullins has still yet to partake in a full practice session (to my knowledge at least) but the kid's a gamer and if he wants to play, he'll play.

I'm not sure if head coach Chris Lowery wants him to play, he seems to be taking the cautious side, which is expected of a coach who is like Mullins' second father.

In the meantime, check out the hard work I've been doing in St. Louis.

Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Guide
[Daily Egyptian - Online Exclusive]
Salukis March begins under the Arch [Daily Egyptian]
Meet me in St. Louis [Daily Egyptian]
How the Salukis can become champions [Daily Egyptian]

0 comments: