Well I had a good week after recovering from being on my death bed. Anyway, I promised a good week here at The Big Dead Sidebar and I delivered, didn't I?
It was a good week for us at TBDS and it will be capped by a trip to Springfield, Mo., for the SIU football team's matchup against Missouri State.
The Bears are the Salukis' second straight road opponent and after beating Youngstown State 33-0 in Jerry Angelo's back yard, SIU fans are expecting another road-trip winner.
I'd go deeper into this, but you'll get more once I do the next version of the TBDS video blog.
'Til then, here's this week's best of.
- The Tampa Bay Rays saved us from another Boston media suck-off. [The Price Is Right: The Rays are the AL Champs!]
- Part one of what happens to me when the internet pisses me off. [Breaking up a 97-win team, Pt. 1]
- Part two of what happens when the internet pisses me off. [Breaking up a 97-win team, Pt. 2]
- The first video blog in the history of TBDS. [The Big Dead Half Minute]
- Jeff breaks down the NBA Eastern Conference's Atlantic Division. [NBA Predictions: Atlantic Panic]