Today's eye candy is the beautiful Reese Witherspoon, per request of Brian Feldt (who has yet to contribute to the TBDS family). C'mon Brian, step your game up!
More on Reese: Some like her more as a brunette. Some people like her as a blonde. I'd like her in my bed.
P.S. I don't care that she has kids, I can be a good dad at 22. Well at least better than the deadbeats on Maury.
On with today's Dosage.
How SIU can separate itself from the rest of the Valley. "After scoring 61 points in its previous three games, the SIU football team's 60-point effort against Indiana State showed what it could do while banging on all cylinders. ... If the Salukis can continue their strong play in each of the three phases of football, they could separate themselves from the other three teams that share first place in the Missouri Valley Football Conference."
I'm lazy and have homework to do.
- What do Tyler Hansbrough and Michael Jordan have in common? The love of pretty white women. [Rushing The Court]
- Jimmy Johnson would rather have Ocho Cinco and Plax over T.O. This is coming from the man who coached Michael "Make It Snow" Irvin. [City of Champs]
- Suspended Rays fan gets much love. [Tampa Tribune]
- The refs get roughed up. [Deadspin]
- College football and Entourage. What isn't there to love? [4th and Fail]