- You would not believe how hard it is to get rid of a Cubs-Cardinals ticket at Wrigley Field.
- I had three Cardinals fans say "yes" only to cancel on me before the game. Baseball's
bestmost unreliable fans.
- Tony LaRussa flip-flopped his Friday and Saturday starters to tick me off, knowing I would be at Friday's game. My idea of payback? LaRussa drunk jokes on the hour every hour.
- If Cubs and Cards fans had a "douche-off" real fans of both teams would win. Some people just shouldn't be allowed in a ballpark
- Question posed to me on Friday: "Why isn't (Micah Hoffpauir) playing more?" Answer from me: "Because he's batting .242."
- "Alright, we've got 8 points." -grown woman Cardinals fan. Even a real Cards fan next to me was disappointed.