While The Power Was Out


I thought I got all my "thank yous" out of the way on Friday, but one last shoutout goes out to Thomas Edison. Thank you for the lightbulb ... southern Illinois truly appreciates it. Here's hoping everything gets well soon down there, and don't worry, I'll be back.

So let's take a look at some of the things that happened while I've been gone:
  • Cubs 3B Aramis Ramirez put forth maximum effort on the defensive end ... and ended up on the DL shortly thereafter.
  • Saluki softball got snubbed again, this time by the NCAA Tournament Selection Committee.
  • The Chicago Blackhawks have been kicking butt and taking names en route to the Western Conference championship.
  • And of course, I graduated from The Southern Illinois University.
And thanks to Hurricane Saluki, I'm back to the blog for a good time. Thanks to M.J. Hartwig, Johnny Sole and Jon I. for their efforts in my absence. It's a dad-gum good thing we've got going here.

For starters, I'll be unveiling the new Twitter updates on the rail on the right side of the page.

0 comments: