Hey, We're Not Gone Yet!

For the first time in this blog's history, I'm not sure where I want to go with this post.

Other than the obligatory "Happy Anniversary!" as The Big Dead Sidebar turns one today. Not that long ago, TBDS was a two-bit operation between myself and DE Assistant Sports Editor Matt Hartwig with the help of a couple of our friends.

Now, I consider this to be a grade higher than a two-bit joint as we've gotten considerable help from a few friends down the line. So, I guess this is where I say thanks to the staff for putting up with my "can I get a blog outta you" nagging ... and of course for not sucking.

And thanks to you, the reader for clicking on this site and then not leaving immediately. Thanks for sticking around. (And please, click every advertisement!)

As for the rest of the day ... I'll just say that I hope we're better today than we were yesterday.

0 comments: