This College Grad Has A Real Job With A Newspaper. You can pop that bottle ... NOW!


Yep, that's right kids. I've accepted a job at the Harrisburg (Ill.) Daily Register. And it's even got a Twitter page.

My job title? Well, I'm not quite sure yet. My first day is tomorrow, officially and I'm going to have a lot of responsibilities. I wonder how that will look on a business card.

There are so many people to thank, but I won't thank them all here. Even though once upon a blog post I did that.

As for The Big Dead Sidebar, it's not going anywhere. Not until someone says I can't write it anymore. That will be a dark day in blogger history if that ever happens. And even if it did happen, there is a contingency plan in place (in my mind, at least), but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Until then, there's a celebration in Carbondale. Not as big as the one pictured above, but I think you get the gist of things.

1 comments:

sprechen sie douche? said...

Congrats Luis- and fast!

-Alex W