Choke Cubs Choke, Choke Cubs Choke hey Chicago...


I can't tell you how much I hate that song and the idiots dancing around and clapping and singing along with it but you know what I hate more?

How people can't let go of the "curses".

There are no such thing as curses. The White Sox threw the 1919 World Series for god sakes and they just won a world title in 2005.

No excuses anymore.

Which all the more infuriated me when I saw this.

It wasn't even a black cat this time.

And then I read on that somebody was booed for catching a ball in the "Bartman seats".

Enough already.

Just win and be done with it like they did yesterday. Don't have someone "bless" the dugout before the playoffs start again. Why do you want people thinking the curse is real.

It isn't real until you have it in players heads that there's some mythical reason they are destined to screw up.

The real issue from the past two years still hasn't been addressed yet.

The Chicago Cubs do not have any lefty power.

And no, Milton Bradley's creaky head and frame doesn't count.

Photo Credit: http://afroelich.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cubs are destined to fail. They've got the Midget Middle Infield and the nasty bullpen of Kevin Gregg, Luis Vizcaino and Neal Cotts. And by nasty I mean I want to throw up. The only way the Cubs win a title is if no one else in the division wants it.