Chicago Cubs Baseball: Where History Is Doomed To Repeat Itself If Only Because Of Media Reminders

Sightings of cats running wild and doofus fans sitting down the left field line sparked reminders of black cats and Bartman. Allow me to say the following.

STFU!

But seriously, white cats are all the rage these days. Opening day at The House That Debt Built (a.k.a. Citi Field) saw a white cat invasion in a Mets loss. Then last night at Wrigley Field. The Cubs staff handled it well as it grabbed that cat by its tail and looked to put it away in a friggin' bag.

I'm sure PETA has nooo problem with that.

Then there's that fan down the left field line.

Well folks, guess what, this happened last year, too. I've petitioned before that the front row of seats down in that section should be automatically vacated. I know you paid a lot of money for that prime seating, but if you were willing to spend lotsa cash on quality seats ... if you really wanted a souveneir ball, you could buy one at the gift shop. It's not that big of a deal.

I guess all we need is a rogue goat sighting to complete the trifecta.

But seriously, I'm sick of it all. Just play f*cking ball!

0 comments: