Lucy Pinder, FTW
- If there's anyone who knows cheaters, it's Tony La Russa and Dusty Baker. Hal McCoy has the "dirt" on John Smoltz's balls.
- When I was younger, I wanted to be like this guy who has seen more baseball games than the ancient Julio Franco, who helped Abner Doubleday invent the game once upon a time.
- An intriguing gimmick from MLB.com: your team's All-Time Nine. Some good names on this list. This coincides with TBDS' baseball offseason project. More on that in the coming weeks.
- A Text From Last Night that certainly came from my alma mater and one about a Lions fans reward for not taking it in the rear.
- A hot, new track from John Mayer. I'd say it's ssssmokin'!
- Something for you video game nerds who will be at home playing with your Wii-sticks on a Friday night.
- My new favorite Web site mocks your Facebook status. Like this one for example
And for good measure, Jessica Biel shakin' what her momma gave her in what might be the greatest video of all time.