Oldie but goodie.
- That Matt Holliday trade isn't looking so bad.
- Neither is that Mark DeRosa trade, now that you mention it. (Seriously, there's your A-Ram replacement at third)
- The best thing about the white towels is that Adam Wainwright can cry into 'em after his team loses.
- Is that Tony La Russa's baby picture?
- Dating fail via TFLN.
- Only in the crazy state of Florida.
- M.C. Hammer advising you in regard to your money is like TLR advising Scott Spezio on his alcoholism.
- Former co-worker and fellow blogger, Luke McCormick of Breakfast For The Block has got the new SIU theme for you Salukis out there.
- Finally, a message from The Baller-In-Chief.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK
Then, this is probably how Cards fans felt last night.