USC Song Girls FTW!
- Rick Morrisey wants a real apology from Crazy Uncle Milton for bringing his craziness to the ballclub. I want an apology from the hack columnist that wanted his craziness to join the ballclub.
- The No. 1 reason Tony La Russa will never manage a Chicago baseball team.
- Unfaithful women, here's your sign.
- Geovany Soto might be moving to this neighborhood in the offseason.
- Officer: "Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't arrest you." Drug dealer: "We've got Wii bowling." I'm imagining this is how this story came to fruition.
- Who is No. 54 among the Cub killers? Find out at Hire Jim Essian.
- The king of media meltdowns part one and part two. If all goes Sean Salisbury's way, he'll be running Deadspin with Chris Cooley, Jeff Reed and Santonio Holmes. Their first order of business will be to re-name the site. I'm thinking Dongspin or Meatspin has a nice ring to it.
- A message from Jets head coach Rex Ryan.
- The Executive Director of the cheering section of my alma mater has started a blog. He's come up with some great ideas -- only after I traded in my fan card for a media pass. I feel as if this was done for a reason.