Daily Dosage: The Big Dead Sigh of Relief

Once upon a time, Lindsay Lohan was the apple of my eye. She was cute, talented, successful and a red-head. That mattered only when I was going through my red head phase.

She went through a slump which apparently involved some shady decisions which included dating Fez and doing blow. I'm not sure which was worse for her career.

But it looks like LiLo is getting back into 'Mean Girls' shape.

And that's fine by me.

On with today's Dosage.

Cardiac Cubs squeak past Cards. Cubs 4 Cardinals 3. If nothing's easy in September, then October's going to be harder than Chinese math. The Dominican Trio of Alfonso Soriano, Aramis Ramirez and Felix Pie (pronounced Pee-ay...and yes he's back with the club) combined to go 5-for-11 with three RBIs, good enough to combat Ryan Ludwick's late inning heroics.

It was only the Cubs' second win since September call-ups. And who says the new kids aren't fudging with team chemistry?

White Sox back to winning. White Sox 6 Blue Jays 5. All you really need to know is that Sox starter Mark Buehrle outpitched Roy Halladay. Don't believe me? Check out the box score.

At this point of the season, I'm not focused on what the White Sox are doing. But I do care to see what my fantasy players on their team (and their opponents team) are doing.

Halladay struck out 8. Alexei Ramirez went 2-for-4 with a run scored. Alex Rios went 2-for-5 with two RBIs and one run scored.

I'll take it.

Quality linkage:

0 comments: