Salma Hayek, FTW.
- Seven movie titles that sound like they would be pornos ... but are not actually pornos.
- Deadspin busts all over the Steve Phillips saga and the rest of the #ESPNhorndoggery. The New York Post puts it on the front page (probably payback for ESPN yanking all of its reporters). All over this girl. C'mon, Steve. You're better than that. (Remembers he traded Scott Kazmir for Victor Zambrano.) Wait, no you're not.
- Video: Minnesota's Golden Gopher mocks Christianity, Penn State.
- Want someone to
stalkfollow on Twitter. Here's not one, but two for ya.
- Dave Kaplan renames the new Cubs' hitting coach.
- If you're looking for something to read after this, go over to KSK. It's football Friday dontyaknow?
- Albert Pujols' surgery, success. Cardinals postseason record, not so much.
- The TFLN of the week goes to this brilliant text. The asshole TFLN comes from this guy, a Craig Sager hater. I feel as if this is a delayed text from a former friend of mine.
- Don't forget that you added your mom on Lamebook. More Facebook fail, this time a one-nighter goes a lil' too public.
- Then there's "Woofer" -- the anti-twitter.